Monday 12 August 2013

5th - 11th Weekly Totals

5th - 11th Weekly Totals

So it has been busy for me lately earning the points the week after I came off holiday. I didn't do anything Monday but the totals are looking awesome (well on P2S anyway). Also sorry for not doing this yesterday but the computer was really slow and there is no point in me doing it when it is going to take all night to publish the results. So here are the results:

Points2Shop

So my goal on Points 2 Shop now is a PS3 Controller for 1335 points, but it could go up to 1610 points because it depends on your sellers and what not but anyway I am not far off that. This week I earnt 437 points! Smashed my previous records by a mile. That is with only doing half an hour on the site a day. I thank Toluna for giving me so many surveys to do! That is not counting the bonus 15 points a day which are easy to get. If you want to see if you can smash my record every week sign up here. It's quick and easy to earn points as other members tell me they usually earn 200 - 500 points a day on average! That puts me to shame.

Inbox Pounds

Well my videos are not there anymore but this week I still managed to get £1.55. Obviously this is not a get rich quick site but that is good. Free money is always good!


Check back next week for the next results. Off to do some surveys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment